Friday, August 9, 2013

Paris Façade (Weekend Reflections # 202)

Paris, France    (Rue Saint-Roch)

A Paris façade reflected in a window across the street. If you look closely you can see the old wooden beams inside of the building blending with the reflection. 
If you look even closer and use your imagination you might see fellow blogger and Paris lover Virginia Jones looking out of one of the windows.  Remember, you have to use lots of imagination. ;-)

Bon Week-end!
  
Please only link posts that have a photo or photos that contain a visual reflection.  Reflections can be on water,glass,metal or anything else as long as we can see the reflection.If needed, click the link near the top right corner for instructions. Now, lets have some fun with Weekend Reflections! 

25 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Oh goodness, there seems to be a razzia at 5:00 pm CET!

I must lack in imagination because though I see the beams, I can't see a blogger...

My name is Riet said...

That is a great shot. I love the French balconies.

Virginia said...

Oh I think I see myself! :) I"m so glad you got down "our " street James. Thank You!!!
V

Wayne said...

Beams, yes, blogger, no. Those iron railings are excellent!

Unknown said...

Fun reflection as always, James! And thanks as always for the weekend fun! Enjoy!

Halcyon said...

Great reflection! I always love seeing Paris. :)

EG CameraGirl said...

Oh yeah! I "see" her. (wink, wink)

Adrienne said...

Beautiful, typical facade - typical in the best sense of that word! And thanks for the nod to Virginia's blog - you know I'll love that!

Anonymous said...

Another great shot! Happy Weekend, carol, xo

Lew said...

Nice! The beams are easy, I can't see Virginia.

Alexa said...

Fantastique, James! I don't need much imagination at all to see Virginia here. :~}

PerthDailyPhoto said...

Haha! Yes I see Virginia, she's wearing a red beret.. I have an excellent imagination :))Beautiful Paris facade James.

TexWisGirl said...

most of us would take a photo of a building with windows reflecting the sky and call it good. you do a reflection of a reflection of a reflection... :)

Jo said...

beautiful, large windows ;)

'Tsuki said...

Le rayonnement des poutres noires dans le bas de la photo fait vraiment un effet du tonnerre ! Belle photo...

jp@A Green Ridge said...

Another magnificent photo!...:)JP

Nonnie said...

maybe only y o u are able to see her!
another stunning reflection! thank you so much for hosting this marvelous meme, James!

Lois Evensen said...

Fascinating image. Very nice. :)

Marie said...

We used lots of imagination but that was not enough to see Virginia. :-)

Louis la Vache said...

You know «Louis» likes this Parisian reflection!

TheChieftess said...

Oh!!! Oh!!! I think I see Virginia!!!

Victoria said...

J'imagine, j'imagine...
bon week end

Ava
http://monbeaumanoir.wordpress.com

NatureFootstep said...

Great reflection and thans for hosting. :)

Viera said...

simply beautiful...excellent shot...

Ercotravels said...

spectacular shot! the windows looking nice.